1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. RexxCastle

RexxCastle Oakley Enthusiast

This is a sad day. Appears that the Oakley Vault is now officially closed it's website.I wonder if the Oakley Vault stores will be closing also. Does anyone have details?

Oakley Vault closed for good? - GGWC0ed.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. svt32vdohc

svt32vdohc Oakley Beginner

I just sent my neighbor a text of the homepage. I'm sad!!! I had $120 in my cart last Thursday and the site kept saying error. I tried the last 4 days to buy stuff, and I could not even checkout. I wonder same thing, if the stores will be closing too??? I hope not! We have two large ones 30 minutes from my house here in Michigan.

3. RexxCastle

well here is something worse, i had 2 pending orders waiting to be shipped, i cant even log in to check the status of either of them because the entire vault site now redirects to oakley.com

4. sisson16

sisson16 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Stores are staying open from what I understood. They are just streamlining the deals from vault into the Oakley site.

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

If your card was charged they should honor the order. Best bet is to give it one more day or so and call them up.

6. svt32vdohc

svt32vdohc Oakley Beginner

Sisson16...I hope that is true. And it does make sense to operate only one website. Just put all the steals from the Vault into a Clearance section and call it a day. The Vault by my house is slammed. Everytime I go in there, people are dropping money on goods. They are one of the few stores in the mall that are busy.

7. RexxCastle

I have to call them later, i have 2 outstanding orders yes have 3 different $300 charges pending so need to find out exactly WTF is going on with that, that was how i found out vault was down because i was trying to log o and see my charges

8. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Well if u have ever placed a O order they charge u, then credit u then charge u again when it ships. U will be ok

GRFMotorsports likes this.
  9. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

sad day....

10. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

As long as they don't cancel the order. ;)