• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault closed for good?

well here is something worse, i had 2 pending orders waiting to be shipped, i cant even log in to check the status of either of them because the entire vault site now redirects to oakley.com

U can just login to check ur orders on the oakley.com website, they share the same profile

I too have orders waiting to be shipped since the 11th,
1 out of 3 orders got cancelled too, the rest are still in process

U can just login to check ur orders on the oakley.com website, they share the same profile

I too have orders waiting to be shipped since the 11th,
1 out of 3 orders got cancelled too, the rest are still in process
I have an order that said it shipped had a tracking number etc. Placed another order couple days later and arrived already. The first order was the one I really wanted most. Getting through to customer service is near impossible such long wait times. Hope I get the order.

I have an order that said it shipped had a tracking number etc. Placed another order couple days later and arrived already. The first order was the one I really wanted most. Getting through to customer service is near impossible such long wait times. Hope I get the order.

Hopefully they get it to you. Would suck if they cancel it, but I have had that happen to me every time I ever tried to order sandals.

i receive my order before the site went down,ordered 3 pairs of eye patch 1 lens and one pair of big taco in root beer frame,great price too couldnt pass it up,even its not my color.planing on getting cerakoted by my cousin.well i hope all of you get your items.

Back