1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Brian Nickell

Brian Nickell Oakley Expert

I just saw that oakleyvault.com has the Pit Boss II for $479.99! Get it while it's hot and before they sell out!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Sorry but i do not think it is a steal price.Chillirambo has them for way less

3. Brian Nickell

Wow really? I've seen folks asking for $600 plus here on the forum. I thought it was a good deal. Maybe I'm wrong... They retail at $600 through Oakley though.

4. STavros

if u are interested pm me

5. Brian Nickell

Thanks @STavros but I just bought a BNIB Carbon/BI Juliet as a birthday present to myself so I'm a bit tapped out at the moment! Lol. However, if you know of any good deals on Juliet Ruby lenses (good condition used is fine) let me know. I'm looking to trade or possibly buy them for the Carbon Juliet I just bought.

6. Brian Nickell

Thanks for the info gentlemen. I think I'll close this post now since I've receives the info from you guys. A deal through Oakley isn't necessarily a deal I guess. Lol. ;)

STavros likes this.
  7. STavros

U did the right thing and thanks for informing us.It is just that sometimes Oakleyvault is not sooo cheap as we all expect it to be ;)

OakleyFreak and Brian Nickell like this.
  8. Brian Nickell

We have an Oakley Vault store about 30 minutes from where I live and when they do a buy one get one half off sale THAT's when it's a good deal from them. Hey had a sale after Christmas where they had red tag frames for an addition 40% off the clearance price and that was an awesome deal too. I got a pair of Garage Rocks that I had made into prescription glasses for $45 and a pair of Collectors Frogskins for $45. My daughter, who is 10, bought her first pair of Oakleys (30th anniversary Frogskins) for the same deal at $45 bucks too. Now THOSE are deals!

Oakley Vault has Pit Boss II for $479.99 but apparently it's not the deal I thought it was... - image.jpg

Oakley Vault has Pit Boss II for $479.99 but apparently it's not the deal I thought it was... - image.jpg

ptownphil and KillerCollector like this.
  9. JinOni

JinOni Oakley Beginner

Brian ; have you gone thru ebay for PB1's or 2s. I've picked up all my pairs of PB2 most with boxes for 250 or south of it.
    Max i paid for PB1's elite edition is 350 or so.
    Now Ducati and Tron PB1s are seperate story =) that requires me to break a database at work and then try to fix it LOL aka extended billing hours.