• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault Mis-pricing Of Si Ballistic Yesterday...

thrash_273

Oakley Beginner
Baltimore, MD
So i was browsing yesterday on oakley vault and saw a SI ballistic for $00.00 so I was like lets go, took my CC and paid $3.41 shipping. called the customer service to confirm.. all in all they said it was out of stock so my order got cancelled as i checked. Today oakley emailed me and will honor this one time on that order! SO HAPPY!! thanks OAKLEY!

letter as emailed bellow.=D

Thank you for your recent order on oakleyvault.com. As I’m sure you noticed, your recent purchase of the SI Ballistic M Frame Strike Array coincided with an unforeseen pricing error on our site.

I appreciate your loyalty to the Oakley brand and will honor one of the mis-priced items free of charge. The remaining mispriced items will be removed from your order. Please look for an email shipping confirmation with tracking and carrier information in the next 48-hours.

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions about this email, please contact our Customer Care Center at (800) 403-7449 for further assistance.

oakley has done that in the past like last year when they mistakenly put a lot of items on the vault website for $0.00 and they honored it by sending you one of the items you ordered if you bought multiples.

"Array" means set of lenses. These were sold with clear and grey. I'm assuming they're closing them out since the 2.0 and 3.0 carry full certification for wear and sell a lot more.

Back