1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. stoudty1

stoudty1 Oakley Beginner

I recently purchased some stuff online from the vault. I looked at the return policy just in case, and it says no returns on clearance merchandise. I bought some stuff that was 70%off, but it wasn't labeled as clearance. I'm assuming it would say clearance if it was, but was curious if anyone knew the answer. I couldn't find anything on the site that said clearance, so thats why I was wondering about the 70% off items.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. music_man185

music_man185 Oakley Beginner

if it is on the vault, i think it is already considered to be on clearance. i may be wrong, but i dont think anything purchased from the vault can be returned.

i bought a pair of board shorts from the vault a few months ago. nothing mentioned about being on clearance. when they arrived, they didn't fit. i called to try to return, and they would not let me.

3. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

The only time I think you can send something back to the vault is if they send you the wrong item.

4. stoudty1

stoudty1 Oakley Beginner

Thanks for all the info.

5. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

You can make returns. I've done it many times. Call and ask for an RMA and see what they say...my experience if the item you're returning is STILL in stock they will take it back...they just don't want to get random pieces back in volumes they can't put back up on the site I think

6. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Online returns are now accepted in store so if there is a Vault near by you can do the return in person, just bring a copy of your online invoice/receipt.

7. TheRevTy

TheRevTy Oakley Beginner

Hate to dig up an old thread, but want to verify - can you return items purchased through oakleyvault.com? There seem to be conflicting reports here.

8. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Call customer care and request an RMA....this will ensure your return is approved. If you haven't purchased yet, call ahead and get an agent to answer the question in reference to a specific item and get their name in case they tell you no later

9. stoudty1

stoudty1 Oakley Beginner

I bought golf shoes at the vault online and returned them in store without a receipt a few weeks ago. I guess it varies but worked great for me no problems at all.