• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault Opening In St. Louis Premium

ekark001

Oakley Beginner
Oakley is opening a store in the new St. Louis Premium Outlet Mall this Thursday, August 22nd! So long over due here in STL! Can't wait for it to open!

Eric

Its gonna be exciting. Get there early as parking is hard to come by since they haven't finished any of he over flow parking.

Well, they opened it up yesterday... The store itself looks just like the one I consider my "home" Vault in Branson. Nothing really flashy but they did use all spline cases on this one and it looks really nice. The staff that was there was really nice and mostly made up of employees from other regional stores. Got to make some good connections, actually saw an old face (Alphonso, sp?) from my trip to FL back in June. Im sure I will be back for some goods later down the road. As for the selection, I must say i was really disappointed. Usually when a new store opens, they sprinkle some gems in there to make it a little more exciting, this was not that store. If you wanted current styles and production you were in luck. As for what I wanted to see, it was a strike out. As a matter of a fact, the single DE case was almost bare in my opinion, nothing exciting. I bought a few shirts, that was it. Overall good looking store, great service but the initial selection was weak in my opinion unless you wanted current run plastic frames.

Well, they opened it up yesterday... The store itself looks just like the one I consider my "home" Vault in Branson. Nothing really flashy but they did use all spline cases on this one and it looks really nice. The staff that was there was really nice and mostly made up of employees from other regional stores. Got to make some good connections, actually saw an old face (Alphonso, sp?) from my trip to FL back in June. Im sure I will be back for some goods later down the road. As for the selection, I must say i was really disappointed. Usually when a new store opens, they sprinkle some gems in there to make it a little more exciting, this was not that store. If you wanted current styles and production you were in luck. As for what I wanted to see, it was a strike out. As a matter of a fact, the single DE case was almost bare in my opinion, nothing exciting. I bought a few shirts, that was it. Overall good looking store, great service but the initial selection was weak in my opinion unless you wanted current run plastic frames.

If your ever back in FL....... Hit me up, I'll buy ya lunch!!!!!

Back