1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ekark001

ekark001 Oakley Beginner

Oakley is opening a store in the new St. Louis Premium Outlet Mall this Thursday, August 22nd! So long over due here in STL! Can't wait for it to open!

Eric

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

Head over there the first day. See what they have to offer.

3. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I'll be there before the doors open.

Brett28 likes this.
  4. michaelpule

michaelpule Oakley Enthusiast

You better, not like you have anything better going on. You do live in Nixa!

5. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

I would check out for the X Metals then Pitboss then look for other discontinued items they might have.

Brett28 likes this.
  6. GRFMotorsports

This is true, I mean what else could possible be going on other than the grass growing and the paint drying??

Brett28 likes this.
  7. ekark001

ekark001 Oakley Beginner

Its gonna be exciting. Get there early as parking is hard to come by since they haven't finished any of he over flow parking.

8. double

double Oakley Beginner

Post some pics of the store and if you score anything GRF!

9. GRFMotorsports

Well, they opened it up yesterday... The store itself looks just like the one I consider my "home" Vault in Branson. Nothing really flashy but they did use all spline cases on this one and it looks really nice. The staff that was there was really nice and mostly made up of employees from other regional stores. Got to make some good connections, actually saw an old face (Alphonso, sp?) from my trip to FL back in June. Im sure I will be back for some goods later down the road. As for the selection, I must say i was really disappointed. Usually when a new store opens, they sprinkle some gems in there to make it a little more exciting, this was not that store. If you wanted current styles and production you were in luck. As for what I wanted to see, it was a strike out. As a matter of a fact, the single DE case was almost bare in my opinion, nothing exciting. I bought a few shirts, that was it. Overall good looking store, great service but the initial selection was weak in my opinion unless you wanted current run plastic frames.

10. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

If your ever back in FL....... Hit me up, I'll buy ya lunch!!!!!