• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault Question !

In my experience it depends on a few things. What is the item being held? How many of it are in stock at the time? How long is this item in question going to be on hold for? I've had stuff on hold for a day and as long as a week. It really just depends on the store manager.

cool man thanks. i want to put a pair of jupiter camo frogskins on hold cause i can't get to the store for about two weeks so im trying to figure out how long i can hold them for so i dont miss out! they only have 3 pairs left :/

I've been in that boat before... Are you just not close enough to it to get there sooner? Is there an O Store closer? If so, I'd look into getting them to transfer it to a closer store, I've done that in the past.

About 140 miles round-trip...I'm not headed up there for two weeks so i didn't want to make the drive just to get the glasses. guess ill just cross my fingers they dont sell!

When my store had the Jupiter camos it was the last one and they held it for a week and a half for me..didn't end up getting it there though. Ask and see though. It's a great pair to have! My favorite pair I own.

Back