1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. NW Oakley Fan

NW Oakley Fan Oakley Beginner

For employees or anyone that can answer, what is the longest amount of time that a store can hold an item for someone?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Regular_John

Regular_John Oakley Beginner

In my experience it depends on a few things. What is the item being held? How many of it are in stock at the time? How long is this item in question going to be on hold for? I've had stuff on hold for a day and as long as a week. It really just depends on the store manager.

3. NW Oakley Fan

cool man thanks. i want to put a pair of jupiter camo frogskins on hold cause i can't get to the store for about two weeks so im trying to figure out how long i can hold them for so i dont miss out! they only have 3 pairs left :/

4. Regular_John

Regular_John Oakley Beginner

I've been in that boat before... Are you just not close enough to it to get there sooner? Is there an O Store closer? If so, I'd look into getting them to transfer it to a closer store, I've done that in the past.

5. NW Oakley Fan

About 140 miles round-trip...I'm not headed up there for two weeks so i didn't want to make the drive just to get the glasses. guess ill just cross my fingers they dont sell!

6. bigdog425

bigdog425 Oakley Beginner

what store are you going to?

7. Carlitocarlin

Carlitocarlin Oakley Beginner

Usually holds go for a few days, though it's up to the manager. There's no harm calling in and asking nicely

8. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

When my store had the Jupiter camos it was the last one and they held it for a week and a half for me..didn't end up getting it there though. Ask and see though. It's a great pair to have! My favorite pair I own.

9. NW Oakley Fan

Woodburn, OR vault. I'll give them a call i really want these!