• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault Return Policy Question

Based upon personal experiences, they should return the item. I have purchased several pairs off of the vault before and returned them because they didn't fit right. As long as you don't wait a long time (I think I called them each time within a week of recieving the glasses) they should return them no questions asked. If you ever notice certain styles will be up for awhile and they disappear, then they reappear and there is only 1 or 2 in stock, this is probably somebody who returned a pair.

All others yes they return unless its on clearance with the red zip tie around nose bridge

i was reading their return policy online as well and it is a 90 day return policy for any reason. They do mark certain items as clearance online. those are non refundable so be careful when ordering those. here's an example: http://oakleyvault.com/product/hijinx-reg-replacement-lenses/16-457 If it isn't marked like this then you should be able to return the items as long as they are in mint shape.

Hmm, I noticed that when you click on any sunglass in the vault you would see a red thingy that says "new" in the top right hand corner. Its kind of like the lens you showed in the link where instead it says "clearance" in place of what other stuff would say "new". EDIT: Yeah but I see most of the sunglasses has the "new" sign though and if they don't they would have the "clearance sign"

Anyways I emailed customer service about this earlier today and im waiting for their reply.

I've never had trouble returning anything from the Vault web site to my local store; even stuff that's marked as clearance. Items aren't typically marked as clearance/final sale on the invoice, so my local store isn't concerned about it. The only things I can't return are the DE items with the red zip tie from the brick and mortar store.

Back