• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault Store- Your Thoughts

Mr. K

Oakley Expert
Seattle, WA
Just ordered a couple pair of polarized straight jackets from the vault.

Not a screaming CL deal, better than ebay. Just a good to fair deal on price, about $100 each pair, but they will be BNIB.

Wanted to know how many of you shop at the Vault stores or online and actually buy things. Do you think it is it better to wait for it on an ebay grab? CL has deals but is such a waiting game.

Just wonderring what you all think of the vault stores/online. What are the other alternatives?

Well if those were the Red and OO Polarized, that's a good price...haven't seen those on eBay below $125. The Vault prices really have to be 50% off or thereabouts to be actually less than say eBay. You're lucky too...no sales tax, add another $7 plus for every $100

I do go through the vault and pick up pieces from their severely discounted "clearance shelf". everything from Crosshairs for $90 to Endures (gf's favourite) for $60 non polar., $90 Polar. Its cheaper to get a whole pair, than to buy the lenses alone from Oakley.
I also forward alot of my friends there to pick up their first Oaks, show them what HDO really means.

The vaults are a great place; especially if you have a really active one. Lots of stuff come through and its an awesome spot for random discoveries. like chrome Pro M frame, STPL Radars, custom Juliets, limited colorways etc that just somehow didnt get bought at an Ostore, and wound up there. good fun.

Just ordered a couple pair of polarized straight jackets from the vault.

Not a screaming CL deal, better than ebay. Just a good to fair deal on price, about $100 each pair, but they will be BNIB.

Wanted to know how many of you shop at the Vault stores or online and actually buy things. Do you think it is it better to wait for it on an ebay grab? CL has deals but is such a waiting game.

Just wonderring what you all think of the vault stores/online. What are the other alternatives?

id have to say I prefer shopping at vault location other than online. Ive bought like a large AP duffle online, thats it.... but locally... I've snagged great items that I've been able to share and sell with collectors. for example, I picked up like 25 AP vests for 15 dollars each... yes 15 dollars. Hooked some of my collector buddies up and offered them on ebay cheaper than everyone else. Also picked up like 10 AP leg holsters for like 10.00 each. X-Metal and Reg Sized vaults, BNIB for like 20.00. All of those purchases have helped me build a relationship with the managers and now its looking like i may be getting a job there. So in other words... The local stores surpass the online store IMO

The online vault is not accurate at all! If you go into the actual vault store there is tons more there! Ive picked up a STPL Holbrook for $110 originally $150, C100 Jupiter for $60, Don Pendleton Fuel Cell for $120, Frank Kozik Hijinx for $100, Julian Wilson Dispatch for $100, Bruce Irons Dispatch for $100 originally $230!, and just got a TinTin gas can for $70. You can also get great T Shirts for like $10 and cool accessories.

Well if those were the Red and OO Polarized, that's a good price...haven't seen those on eBay below $125. The Vault prices really have to be 50% off or thereabouts to be actually less than say eBay. You're lucky too...no sales tax, add another $7 plus for every $100

Yup got the the red and brown ones.

But still had to pay tax. It sucks, but what are you going to do? They used to not charge tax, but they sure do now.

Anyway, I suppose the way the government is, they need the $ quite a bit too.

The online vault is not accurate at all! If you go into the actual vault store there is tons more there! Ive picked up a STPL Holbrook for $110 originally $150, C100 Jupiter for $60, Don Pendleton Fuel Cell for $120, Frank Kozik Hijinx for $100, Julian Wilson Dispatch for $100, Bruce Irons Dispatch for $100 originally $230!, and just got a TinTin gas can for $70. You can also get great T Shirts for like $10 and cool accessories.

Yea I agree it is much better to go to an actuall store. They have more things but I don't have one near me.

Back