• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault Website to Re-Open?

I haven't bought a thing from Oakley since the Vault site disappeared. The prices on the "Sale" section of the web site aren't even close to the old Vault pricing. Good thing I have OakleyTrader15 to take my money :eek:
I hear ya. Only thing that caught my eye was a $50 pair of Eyepatch 2. But I'm not even interested. Then it popped up at $70.

May as well wait until coupon season comes along or explore alternatives.

I had to laugh when they brought up the 30th anniversary Eyeshade. Before, they were $50 when they trying to close them out. Now, it's $105 on the sale site?? GTFOH.

Oh well... If I need a quick O fix, I'll just have to get it on Verizon Points. 30-40% off sticker isn't too bad on some items.

I hear ya. Only thing that caught my eye was a $50 pair of Eyepatch 2. But I'm not even interested. Then it popped up at $70.

May as well wait until coupon season comes along or explore alternatives.

I had to laugh when they brought up the 30th anniversary Eyeshade. Before, they were $50 when they trying to close them out. Now, it's $105 on the sale site?? GTFOH.

Oh well... If I need a quick O fix, I'll just have to get it on Verizon Points. 30-40% off sticker isn't too bad on some items.
Quick O fix. lawl.

I haven't bought a thing from Oakley since the Vault site disappeared. The prices on the "Sale" section of the web site aren't even close to the old Vault pricing. Good thing I have OakleyTrader15 to take my money :eek:

He has way better stuff as well... Always tempting when he puts an item up :cool: Got a few lenses and a Taper on the way as we speak:drinks:

Maybe oakley found people were doing more buying on the vault site than the regular site and were not making enough profit. So shut down the vault site.

Back