1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a used comp. bag that has a torn zipper. I was gonna keep it and strip it get the 0 off front and take the strap off etc. But I will sell it also if any takers. If someone knew a family member or somebody that could replace it it would be a nice bag. It is used and other than the zipper everyhing else is just about perfect. It is the older one that has the water bottle holder.I am asking 27 dollars shipped and I will eat the pp fees. Again only U.S. residents please. These go for around 80 or 90 dollars in the O stores plus tax.

Oakley Vertical Computer Bag 3.0 Black Used....... - P9201650_zps10142dfc.jpg

Oakley Vertical Computer Bag 3.0 Black Used....... - P9201651_zpsd23cea6d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/22/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad