• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley VIP Preffered Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inbox cleaned. I'm open to offers.

interesting.gif

You looking for anything specific?

Very curious...I assume for starters the optometrist has to retail Oakley products, but how does distribution go from there? I mean it's 65 percent off. Not to play captain obvious but I can't imagine many of those cards being handed out - then again they're only active for 2 weeks, one-time and only by phone. I guess to "people like us" that's such a steal since we'd be trigger happy.

My optometrist carries Oakley. My guess is they have none to hand out period, but I'm curious....

Very curious...I assume for starters the optometrist has to retail Oakley products, but how does distribution go from there? I mean it's 65 percent off. Not to play captain obvious but I can't imagine many of those cards being handed out - then again they're only active for 2 weeks, one-time and only by phone. I guess to "people like us" that's such a steal since we'd be trigger happy.

My optometrist carries Oakley. My guess is they have none to hand out period, but I'm curious....

Good points. I'm not sure of the details. He said he had 2, and he was going to split one among" the office" and handed me the other. He did mention that it had something to do with being a dealer. I'm pretty sure his rep gave them to him.

He's an acquaintance. My wife and him went to school together, blah blah, long story short he ended becoming my doc and soon figured out I like Oakley. I've been trying to get stands from him for almost a year but he keeps saying that "he can't get me any." This is the first time he's done anything like this, and I was totally caught off guard. He just said here, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back