• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Watch Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my Oakley watches, don't wear most of them at all, only wear the TT and TBII on special occasions!
DSC04352.jpg

DSC04347.jpg

Just 9 watches in my collection, a Crush, Blade, D1, and 6 Time Bomb. I am not really into watches, of any make, and do not have the need for the vast array of functions on many hence only require a watch for the main purpose..to tell the time. The only Oakley watch I really love is the TB, nothing complex needs to be understood, it is simple to use, and honestly the most beautiful watch I have ever seen of any brand, even the TB II is nowhere close with all the segments and screws that detract from the elegant shape. I could not call myself a watch collector, but the ones I have are part of the collection as a whole. If I could, I would aspire to have all 14 TB 1.

i have a very small collection of watches i knw its not the biggest collection but they make me happy

003xok.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know how many in my collection just yet, inventory has not progressed that far yet. Conservatively I will say 35 or so...

i saw it on your shelf, it aint pretty coz we are full of jealousy here!
those timebombs are plenty in number...fear, i wish im in your shoes!

Only one Oakley watch Minute Machine but I do own 4 automatic watches. About 10 pairs of Oakley glasses mostly X-Metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.