• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Watch Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted it to be a little classy so I was between white and black, and went with the black.

very nice. the black face is amazing. I'm not a huge fan of the color red (clearly im a chelsea fan) but the red faced hollowpoint was really nice too

very nice. the black face is amazing. I'm not a huge fan of the color red (clearly im a chelsea fan) but the red faced hollowpoint was really nice too
Agreed. I was looking at red, but again, I wanted a little more classy I guess, something to wear when in in my dress uniform

I'm interested in the Gearbox or the Transfer Case. Anyone know if there are fakes on the market? I ran across some new in the $420 range and wasn't sure they'd be kosher...

I'm interested in the Gearbox or the Transfer Case. Anyone know if there are fakes on the market? I ran across some new in the $420 range and wasn't sure they'd be kosher...
Those prices seem pretty good to me, legit Oakley's.

Just got my Bottlecap today. So now brings total to 8. I would say BNIB for 425.00 is not a bad pice.
P7041657_zpsc7199cb3.jpg
P7041656_zps6568077f.jpg
P3021630_zps69423361.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back