1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys this is a huge watch display holds 30 watches I bought it originally to put in my display case but it is too long to fit in my double wide cases and then I sold couple watches so no need for it but it is defiantly a rare and awesome piece. The measurements are 22 inches long and 16 wide and weighs about 11 pounds it's heavy duty. Also I will include those watch display cards as well. Asking 550 shipped paid through friends and family or add the fees. Only looking for cash unless U have a trade I can't refuse haha Oakley Watch Stand!!! - buje6u9a.jpg Oakley Watch Stand!!! - sanatu2e.jpg Oakley Watch Stand!!! - ubejypa6.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    That watch display sure is a nice one! Is that a bag of 27 C-clips off to the side?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes sir all 30 stands total

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    Damn i want that. If i win in vegas maybe ill msg you on my way home.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No interest? May have to destroy it now haha

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Oh noooo, don't do that. I would pay shipping to take it off your hands. :) It is a really nice watch stand!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haha I bet U would :) yea it's really nice just don't use it

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Is the POP cards available??? PM me

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest