• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Watches 25% off this weekend...

Newbie post! I can confirm that the Oakley Vault stores in Toronto, ON had the watch sale (sorry, I think it ended on Sunday)! I picked up a Double Tap Black Face, s.s. bracelet. Sweet looking watch (too bad it is the last of the analog style watches from Oakley...). One of the workers confirmed that Oakley will be moving to the "Digital Watch" category, whatever that means. If they are going to compete in the market with Timex and Casio and that ilk of watches, then the Double Tap will be my last watch. Maybe Oakley is looking to go into the "Adventure" watch category, similar to SUUNTO, Garmin, Polar? I still think that Oakley's analog watch line is killer in design! My Minute Machine never fails to grab a few comments from people...
Double Tap.JPG

Newbie post! I can confirm that the Oakley Vault stores in Toronto, ON had the watch sale (sorry, I think it ended on Sunday)! I picked up a Double Tap Black Face, s.s. bracelet. Sweet looking watch (too bad it is the last of the analog style watches from Oakley...). One of the workers confirmed that Oakley will be moving to the "Digital Watch" category, whatever that means. If they are going to compete in the market with Timex and Casio and that ilk of watches, then the Double Tap will be my last watch. Maybe Oakley is looking to go into the "Adventure" watch category, similar to SUUNTO, Garmin, Polar? I still think that Oakley's analog watch line is killer in design! My Minute Machine never fails to grab a few comments from people...
View attachment 191597
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new watch.

View attachment 191597
Nice watch! I picked up a Polished black face minute machine on friday... Freinds and family is coming up for 30% off lat nov early dec. Rumour has it the in store 30-50% off coupons might be out for black Friday...

Nice watch! I picked up a Polished black face minute machine on friday... Freinds and family is coming up for 30% off lat nov early dec. Rumour has it the in store 30-50% off coupons might be out for black Friday...

Nice watch! As much as I'd like to buy multiple Minute Machines, I'm lucky enough that my loving wife allows me to buy just one!

Nice watch! As much as I'd like to buy multiple Minute Machines, I'm lucky enough that my loving wife allows me to buy just one!
Tell her she's lucky enough just to be with you and that if she can't "allow" you to buy as many MMs as you want then she can take a walk. ;)

Obviously I'm NOT married. :D