• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley watches minute machine, hollow point all new with boxes

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

okay guys we all know these watches are expensive but I can get them for a big discount for our members here don't pm how just pm me if interested all NIBS

minute machine polished retail 1995 plus tax I can get for 1550 shipped with insurance guaranteed delivery.

minute machine non polished retail 1495 plus tax 1275 shipped with insurance guaranteed delivery.

hollow point retails for 1995 plus tax I can get for 1550 shipped with insurance guaranteed delivery.

all watches will come with their respective boxes all brand new check out the pics, pics are displays. I can only get 4 at this time pm me guys
DONT MISS OUT ON THESE ALL F AND F OR YOU PAY FEES as everybody knows im trusted member here at the forum check the pics..:)

IMG_0374.jpg

View attachment 116936

IMG_6647.jpg

IMG_6769.jpg

View attachment 116939

View attachment 116940

View attachment 116941

IMG_6773.jpg

IMG_6775.jpg

IMG_6776.jpg

IMG_6777.jpg

IMG_7522.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Friends and family sale starts today also, which is 30% off to those who have access to an O Store. Nice of you to offer your help.

Username Hidden said:
Friends and family sale starts today also, which is 30% off to those who have access to an O Store. Nice of you to offer your help.
Hmmm i was at the O store yesterday they were never discounted i just thought id offer it cause of the big savings rather than full retail plus tax limited time though..

Username Hidden said:
Hmmm i was at the O store yesterday they were never discounted i just thought id offer it cause of the big savings rather than full retail plus tax limited time though..
That's cool. I know a lot of members do not have O Stores around them to get the F&F discount, so you make that discount available to them. That's nice of you.

Username Hidden said:
That's cool. I know a lot of members do not have O Stores around them to get the F&F discount, so you make that discount available to them. That's nice of you.
Yah thnks bro i went to buy 4 carabiners yesterday 2 will be shipped to a member hopefully today..