1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    okay guys we all know these watches are expensive but I can get them for a big discount for our members here don't pm how just pm me if interested all NIBS

minute machine polished retail 1995 plus tax I can get for 1550 shipped with insurance guaranteed delivery.

minute machine non polished retail 1495 plus tax 1275 shipped with insurance guaranteed delivery.

hollow point retails for 1995 plus tax I can get for 1550 shipped with insurance guaranteed delivery.

all watches will come with their respective boxes all brand new check out the pics, pics are displays. I can only get 4 at this time pm me guys
    DONT MISS OUT ON THESE ALL F AND F OR YOU PAY FEES as everybody knows im trusted member here at the forum check the pics..:)

Oakley watches minute machine, hollow point all new with boxes - IMG_0374.jpg

View attachment 116936

Oakley watches minute machine, hollow point all new with boxes - IMG_6647.jpg

Oakley watches minute machine, hollow point all new with boxes - IMG_6769.jpg

View attachment 116939

View attachment 116940

View attachment 116941

Oakley watches minute machine, hollow point all new with boxes - IMG_6773.jpg

Oakley watches minute machine, hollow point all new with boxes - IMG_6775.jpg

Oakley watches minute machine, hollow point all new with boxes - IMG_6776.jpg

Oakley watches minute machine, hollow point all new with boxes - IMG_6777.jpg

Oakley watches minute machine, hollow point all new with boxes - IMG_7522.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/4/14
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Friends and family sale starts today also, which is 30% off to those who have access to an O Store. Nice of you to offer your help.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    Hmmm i was at the O store yesterday they were never discounted i just thought id offer it cause of the big savings rather than full retail plus tax limited time though..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's cool. I know a lot of members do not have O Stores around them to get the F&F discount, so you make that discount available to them. That's nice of you.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    Yah thnks bro i went to buy 4 carabiners yesterday 2 will be shipped to a member hopefully today..