• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Watches White Dial Black Rubber 12 Gauge price???

I have one, and I wouldn't feel right selling it for any more than $800. Even that may be high... $1000 with the metal bracelet.

What would be a fair price for a excellent condition Oakley Watches White Dial Black Rubber 12 Gauge?
Watch re-sale prices are Garbage. They are all over the place. I guess you have to figure out a price you would be willing to spend and be happy with.

I have (2) 12 gauge watches. One white face and one blue face. I spent $230 for one and $200 for the other. They were both complete with box.
Now I know those are amazing prices but I waited till I found one at the price I was willing to pay.

Remember with the rubber bands they are cut to size. Unlike the metal bands you can add and remove links. With the rubber band if you buy a pre-owned one make sure it will fit your wrist.
You can have it cut down a little more but if it is to tight to start with you would have to buy a new band from Oakley. They will run around $100 plus you have to send the watch in to have it done.

Good luck they are one of my favorite watches from Oakley.

Watch re-sale prices are Garbage. They are all over the place. I guess you have to figure out a price you would be willing to spend and be happy with.

I have (2) 12 gauge watches. One white face and one blue face. I spent $230 for one and $200 for the other. They were both complete with box.
Now I know those are amazing prices but I waited till I found one at the price I was willing to pay.

Remember with the rubber bands they are cut to size. Unlike the metal bands you can add and remove links. With the rubber band if you buy a pre-owned one make sure it will fit your wrist.
You can have it cut down a little more but if it is to tight to start with you would have to buy a new band from Oakley. They will run around $100 plus you have to send the watch in to have it done.

Good luck they are one of my favorite watches from Oakley.
Are you thinking of the TB2 when talking about cutting the rubber band?