• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Watches

Malakei

Oakley Beginner
Was wondering why people think of them? What's the movement typically that they use? What type of crystal and what kind of warranty do they carry?

Almost all of that info can be found on the specs sheet for a given watch.

General consensus is that the quartz movement watches are overpriced

I like the watches. They are definitely cool looking. However, unless you can get them on sale, they're not really worth it. I just picked up a Gearbox on the Vault site for around $400. I also have a Fusebox that I picked up for around the same price. They're both very nice, but personally I like my G-Shocks better...and for $400, I could buy four of those.

I own 3 oakley watches and wear 2 of them the third is a polished band and if you look at it the wrong way it scratches.

LOVE the watches. I have about 9 right now?
The better ones have Swiss movement and sapphire glass, but there are still some older gems that have mineral crystal and Japanese movement, but they are still fashionable.

I have a limited edition warrant watch never worn and new in the box I am looking to sell. Any suggestions or interest? Its sapphire Crystal, copper face and dial and swiss movement
Read the rules of the forum and wait till you are able to acces the exchange section... Just a suggestion thanks

I was never a watch person but my girlfriend bought me one for my birthday. It has decent movement and I haven't had a problem with it in over a year. It really depends on the size of your wrist. Some of them can look REALLY awkward if you don't have a large enough wrist.

I was never a watch person but my girlfriend bought me one for my birthday. It has decent movement and I haven't had a problem with it in over a year. It really depends on the size of your wrist. Some of them can look REALLY awkward if you don't have a large enough wrist.
This is very true...I have a small wrist and I can honestly say that no Oakley watch looks good on me :(

Back