• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley watches

AvyChop

Oakley Beginner
So just wanted to throw some feelers out. I am an oakley fan, glasses, boots, shirts goggles.. What is the impression of their watches? How is the quality and durability as a casual wearing watch? I have luminox watches I wear all the time, citizen ecodrive and movado watches. Every time I'm on oakleysi I peek at their watches and say one day I might get one for my next watch purchase. I have not really done much research or asked anyone so now I am. Whats your impression?

No longer making watch (Oakley) so whats out there is it. I like them but i don't really wear a watch. Others will chime in on these vs the other high end ones.

Now that they are gone, I think you will see collectors starting to pick them up. Theres a handful I think will be valuable if collectors hold on to them.

I'm a casual fan of Oakley glasses, but I personally believe some of the Oakley watch designs are tired and lack a wow factor...

To me, the small number of Oakley watches that are super nice with some sick designs are too small...I prefer big face watches in the 50-54mm range...

To me, they're hit or miss...I doubt I'll ever buy one...

Same thing with their shoes :eek:

Last edited:
There awesome but like everyone else said there running out what is in stores is it and like all things rare Oakley there going to be harder and harder to find and get more expensive so if you find one you like pick it up before its to late

Latest Posts

Back