• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley watches

Thats what I meant. And I will have to check that thread out. And im suprised its not 10k

The bottom line is something is only worth what someone is willing to pay. I dont care how rare an item is or that its a special edition. Its the demand for the item. Period! RARITY DOES NOT MAKE SOMETHING VALUABLE!

I believe it should be:

"Rarity does not automatically make something valuable."

Rarity is a factor but should not be the only factor to make something valuable.

There awesome but like everyone else said there running out what is in stores is it and like all things rare Oakley there going to be harder and harder to find and get more expensive so if you find one you like pick it up before its to late
I believe this started the rarity :errwhat:

The ones left in stores arent really going to be valuable. Unless its the polished MMs, or hollowpoints . Personal feeling. The FMJ was $9k. I doubt very many price breaks were given on those. You can still get one for that.
Assuming you will never see Oakley watches produced again, adds to their value. For collectors at least.

The ones left in stores arent really going to be valuable. Unless its the polished MMs, or hollowpoints . Personal feeling. The FMJ was $9k. I doubt very many price breaks were given on those. You can still get one for that.
Assuming you will never see Oakley watches produced again, adds to their value. For collectors at least.
I can get an fmj from oakley for 9k if I call them????

Back