1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Swiss Cheeze

Swiss Cheeze Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I know I might be beating a dead horse. But does anyone think Oakley should hire someone to manage their website, like full time.
    It used to be okay, but now it's down right hell to deal with.
    Case in point. I typed "prizm" into their search and I get everything on snowboarding. Not my cup of tea. Just feel like it would be nice if they put some time and effort into it.
    And going back means starting all over if your item is not on the first page. Just frustrates the heck out of me.

Whew I feel better. Yeah yeah my bitch post for the year.

I bet I forgot to add the "tm" trademark into the end. That's it.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

I think their latest processes are geared towards SEO and NOT the "user experience". just my .02
    I find it much easier to navigate the ovault site myself :D :D

3. Swiss Cheeze

Swiss Cheeze Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Well the SI site is easy to work with. Maybe I just wait til it comes out on there and deal with that only.

4. jacitno

jacitno Oakley Beginner

it is bad, so is the SI site with no info on shipping , and the vault now is the worse ever. :hunter::bigboss:

5. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Yeah the search engine is far from perfect. As far as revisiting old discussion goes, the new format hasn't been so popular. Definitely has added extra steps to find stuff. OCP has gotten a little better, more like Nike-iD, but some colors are off.