• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley White Box?

ElKurto

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

I recently picked up a pair of Scalpels, new in box, and the box part of this is where I have a question. Every other pair I have, the boxes are black\grey, where this is the only pair that have a white box. Is this the original box, I've only seen a few pictures online of this box, so not sure if it's OEM, or it is some generic third party wanna be Oakley box. I know scalpel was released around the time of the Lux take over, so maybe it's something to do with that? Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

20230811_134223.jpg
20230811_134241.jpg

Hi all,

I recently picked up a pair of Scalpels, new in box, and the box part of this is where I have a question. Every other pair I have, the boxes are black\grey, where this is the only pair that have a white box. Is this the original box, I've only seen a few pictures online of this box, so not sure if it's OEM, or it is some generic third party wanna be Oakley box. I know scalpel was released around the time of the Lux take over, so maybe it's something to do with that? Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

View attachment 1076764View attachment 1076765

Early/mid 2000s

Latest Posts

Back