• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Why You Gotta Be So Annoying?! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
My oakley vault here does custom fuel cells and I believe they have the daily prizms. Let me call and find out and I will let you know.

My oakley vault here does custom fuel cells and I believe they have the daily prizms. Let me call and find out and I will let you know.

What are the glasses you're wearing in your avatar? They look like they have the full coverage I'm looking for :)

lol I just remember the days when Oakleys used to be pretty big (or at least they seemed big to me anyway). Nowadays they all seem to be childrens sized :S like I looked at some Frogskins earlier and they looked soooooooooo small! Which is a shame because if they were bigger I would have got them as I like their look.

As for how they feel on me... they feel alright, I just dont feel like the majority of them go far enough down my face... I like glasses to be FULL coverage.

There you go then, you have specifics and should press on until you find "your" model. Like @Rustpot stated, comfortable and have the coverage he needs. They are there, your pair, you just have to find them!

Compare fuel cells to turbine rotors

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

If you want, I can take a pic of they from the top down and side by side for you to compare. Really, the fuel cells and turbine rotors fit very similarly. I like the turbine rotors better because of the unobtainium on the arms. But the fuel cells are very comfortable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back