• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Why You Gotta Be So Annoying?! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that every frame I am interested in can't be customised lol

Do you think the radar ev pitch fits similar and is as big as the rotors?

I don't like the radar line at all. That is why I went with the turbines.

The only reason I'm still curious by the radars is because you can actually customise them lol I love the ones you have and also the ones I saw today but they either can't be customised or don't come in prizm :(

The only reason I'm still curious by the radars is because you can actually customise them lol I love the ones you have and also the ones I saw today but they either can't be customised or don't come in prizm :(
You can get different lenses for both. And the turbine rotors are such a new model, the guys at the Oakley outlet think that they will be customizable.

And those fuel cells with the daily prizms are sharp.

Yeah I think I'm going to go with either the turbine rotors or fuel cells :)

Have any of you been lucky enough to see both of these in person? If so which do you think (in your opinion) is best and why?

Well I own the turbine rotors, and the fuel cells I have I have the vr28 black iridium polarized in and black iridium as the backup lenses. I have owned the daily prizms before. Nice lens but traded it for a different pair.

Well I own the turbine rotors, and the fuel cells I have I have the vr28 black iridium polarized in and black iridium as the backup lenses. I have owned the daily prizms before. Nice lens but traded it for a different pair.

I assume your favorite of the two are the turbines? Do the two of them differ in size at all?

They are pretty close. The turbine rotors are a little bigger. I will take a pic of them together so you can see the size difference. The rotors are my go to pair.

Surely the logical option is the Turbine (not Rotor). Turbine is customisable and can be had with Prizm lenses. I'd have said the turbine was more like the fuel cell as it has twin lenses. The rotor is a shield lens more like the Batwolf.

The turbines I didn't like because they felt tighter on the temples than the rotors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back