• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley will continue to impress with R2 release (2nd release for 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the meet I was told by the O people who came in there were three. Obviously they said we knew the 2 but couldnt speak about the 3rd. I hate the new metal stuff and actually got more excited about the watches and O-matter stuff coming. And everyone knows I like metal so thats saying a lot

At the meet I was told by the O people who came in there were three. Obviously they said we knew the 2 but couldnt speak about the 3rd. I hate the new metal stuff and actually got more excited about the watches and O-matter stuff coming. And everyone knows I like metal so thats saying a lot
The new watch looks really good and is supposed to be under $1,000. I wonder when it actually comes out.

When do you thing someone in going to leak new releases of q2? In q1, i knew the new releases two months before..

Well we know about the fingerprint series which is all lifestyle frames. We also know about the surf collection pairs which will be mostly (if not all?) lifestyle pairs. Similarly the Tailend can't be considered a sports frame considering its a wire. So the only sports frames are the uranium collection and the new Jawbreaker! So it sounds like we know quite a lot (if not the whole release haha!) about the Q2 release, unless of course I am mistaken, so please correct me if I am wrong...

I don't know anything about fingerprint series, surf collection or tailend? Could anybody put a photo of these frames or links to threads about these? Thanks!

I don't know anything about fingerprint series, surf collection or tailend? Could anybody put a photo of these frames or links to threads about these? Thanks!
I will let you do a little leg work (teach a man to fish!!!). That is the reason their is a search function, easy as typing in each of these models! I don't believe OF has pictures of the surf collection or uranium collection yet. But you will find pictures of the fingerprint and tailend with a simple search...

If you read this thread in its entirety you will see mention of most, if not all of these frames/collections I have noted!

I will let you do a little leg work (teach a man to fish!!!). That is the reason their is a search function, easy as typing in each of these models! I don't believe OF has pictures of the surf collection or uranium collection yet. But you will find pictures of the fingerprint and tailend with a simple search...

If you read this thread in its entirety you will see mention of most, if not all of these frames/collections I have noted!

I've found pics of fingerprints series (not interesting for me) and tailend (very ugly for me) but nothing more about metal, lifestyle or iconic models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back