1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for your consideration today is a pair of Oakley Wiretap Matte Black/Polarized Black Iridium Sunglasses OO4071-05. I would consider the condition of these glasses to be like new. I would say both the lenses and frame are 9/10. I was not able to find a scratch or imperfection on the lenses anywhere. The frame has two small wear spots on the inner ear stems where the hinge is due to opening and closing the ear stems. The specs you see on the lenses are not scratches or nicks it is simply dust I was not able to remove. I am asking $89 paypal'd (G&S) shipped CONUS. I am not interested in shipping international at this time. Everything in the pictures is included. Box, bag, paperwork and glasses. If you have any questions or want more pictures shoot me a PM.

No trades at this time.

Oakley Wiretap Matte Black/Polarized Black Iridium. OO4071-05 (PRICE DROP) - image.jpeg Oakley Wiretap Matte Black/Polarized Black Iridium. OO4071-05 (PRICE DROP) - image.jpeg

Oakley Wiretap Matte Black/Polarized Black Iridium. OO4071-05 (PRICE DROP) - image.jpeg Oakley Wiretap Matte Black/Polarized Black Iridium. OO4071-05 (PRICE DROP) - image.jpeg Oakley Wiretap Matte Black/Polarized Black Iridium. OO4071-05 (PRICE DROP) - image.jpeg Oakley Wiretap Matte Black/Polarized Black Iridium. OO4071-05 (PRICE DROP) - image.jpeg

Oakley Wiretap Matte Black/Polarized Black Iridium. OO4071-05 (PRICE DROP) - image.jpeg

View attachment 226784

Last edited by a moderator: 3/17/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop bump. $145

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $135

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $125

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $99

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SPF

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Buyer had to back out. These are back up for sale.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop bump. :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.