• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Oakley Women's Display Case for your Sunnies....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I know this is a long shot since I don't think many (or any) forum members are close to me. This case is just sitting in my basement not being used since I picked up my other cases earlier this year and my wife is saying.......well most of you probably know what my wife is saying.

Anyway, I picked up this case from an EBay seller (Sosa). His office/store is not to far from me. I would probably rate this case a 7/10? To be perfectly honest, it is a poorly designed case. It is extremely top heavy and it does lean forward a bit. The door and sides are actually tempered glass and the rest is MDF. The bottom "shelf" is a little bit warped from some water damage. On the back of the case you can also see a little bit of water damage too.

The inside of the case is perfect and the lights work great as well.

The entire case does come apart ......but it is extremely heavy and would be expensive to ship. Sooooooo.....I am looking to trade for some glasses or display items from someone in the NY, VT, CT or possibly PA area.

I can send more detailed pics if there is any interest. If not....I may take it apart and some how just use the top part to hang on the wall somehow.

Feel free to ask questions and thanks for looking!

2012-03-25154735.jpg

2012-03-25155143.jpg

2012-03-25155218.jpg

2012-03-25155234.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
i havent seen this one before. that is pretty sweet.

man i would love to trade too bad i am in MA

Username Hidden said:
man i would love to trade too bad i am in MA

If the deal is right, I would deliver to MA.