• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X Fragment Design Frogskins

yeah, i got the same info as well. no box. weird. but oh well, pretty sure they are a legit collab.

Do you think Jono? I can't understand why they wouldn't have a box, I mean it's the easiest part for Oakley to supply surely. No box also means no SKU number too right? So we'll never know production numbers or anything.

even with a box we never know the production numbers . . .
my last FMJ Holbrook have the S1001 HAHA

but it's weird that they come without that $0.02 boxes!

Are any of you guys on FB or Twitter and can ask Oakley via those sites? I don't have access to either. Would like to know if these are legit as these are expensive pieces.

hi hi sorry dude . . .
will never happens again!
chris braun damn brown :doh: bron :tongue:

Do you think Jono? I can't understand why they wouldn't have a box, I mean it's the easiest part for Oakley to supply surely. No box also means no SKU number too right? So we'll never know production numbers or anything.

well, apparently the good staff at Fragment in Japan don't even know the production numbers of these as well. so don't we'll ever know. i guess a good gauge on whether it's legit collab would be the special design microbags. possible? that's just my view. =) yet again, a lot of legit collabs like the BKRWs didn't come with a special bag. oh well.

Yeah, just have it confirmed these were never meant to come with a box, they come in a custom microbag only. I wonder how limited they are. I'd guess at least 50 pairs of each colourway but we'll never know.

Latest Posts

Back