1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello fellow collectors ! I know it's a mucho long shot but I'm in the market for the infamous flask. If anyone would sell it or know someone who might sell it I would really appreciate the heads up.

Thanks a millions my buddies

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous - The Retarded Battle Continues ...

Rating:
    100%
    There was one of those this past summer ... I'm damn near positive there was ... bouncin' around on here.

Don't be afraid to use the Search function, ... great retention here, & just remember to tread lightly ... I found one of my Grails from a Sale Thread that was two years old!! All I did was e-Mail the guy & there it was, sitting for me across the Pacific. So try it.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Zeke ! I did that for my carbon C six. Will PM the guy from the other thread !

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    They pop up on eBay quite frequently. Good luck bud; its a thing of beauty.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah I take a look on ebay few days. I'll get it someday. We all said that for the carbon C-six and we each got one. I guess I can manage this one also :D

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Exactly! I'll keep an eye out for you ;).

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks buddy !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous - The Retarded Battle Continues ...

Rating:
    100%
    I am nearly positive someone was looking for north of $1,300-1,400USD for a box mint deal.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well the threads I found were all sold :(

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This is such a high dollar item that they don't sell very fast. You should be able to find it pretty quick.
    @kefboy had a line on one for me a few months ago. It was still at a shop. Full price+