• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley x Macallan flask

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello fellow collectors ! I know it's a mucho long shot but I'm in the market for the infamous flask. If anyone would sell it or know someone who might sell it I would really appreciate the heads up.

Thanks a millions my buddies

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hello fellow collectors ! I know it's a mucho long shot but I'm in the market for the infamous flask. If anyone would sell it or know someone who might sell it I would really appreciate the heads up.

Thanks a millions my buddies

There was one of those this past summer ... I'm damn near positive there was ... bouncin' around on here.

Don't be afraid to use the Search function, ... great retention here, & just remember to tread lightly ... I found one of my Grails from a Sale Thread that was two years old!! All I did was e-Mail the guy & there it was, sitting for me across the Pacific. So try it.

Thanks Zeke ! I did that for my carbon C six. Will PM the guy from the other thread !

They pop up on eBay quite frequently. Good luck bud; its a thing of beauty.

Username Hidden said:
They pop up on eBay quite frequently. Good luck bud; its a thing of beauty.
Yeah I take a look on ebay few days. I'll get it someday. We all said that for the carbon C-six and we each got one. I guess I can manage this one also :D

Username Hidden said:
Yeah I take a look on ebay few days. I'll get it someday. We all said that for the carbon C-six and we each got one. I guess I can manage this one also :D
Exactly! I'll keep an eye out for you ;).

Username Hidden said:
Exactly! I'll keep an eye out for you ;).
Thanks buddy !

Username Hidden said:
Thanks buddy !

I am nearly positive someone was looking for north of $1,300-1,400USD for a box mint deal.

Well the threads I found were all sold :(

This is such a high dollar item that they don't sell very fast. You should be able to find it pretty quick.
@kefboy had a line on one for me a few months ago. It was still at a shop. Full price+

Latest Posts

Back