• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley x Macallan flask

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Hey guys, Kefboy located one for me and is waiting for a shipping adress. Anyone living near the border is interested in helping out ?

Let me know thanks !

Some people reacted to this post.
Hmmm I might need to find another one. If someone has located the flask somewhere please contact me.

Holy crap I didn't even know this existed. I must have it. Time to start a new quest. My wife is gonna straight up murder me.

Cawme awwnn ! Don't steal my grail. Help me find one instead ! This way nobody is getting killed

Lol I won't steal yours. I want that whole damn set up though. That's a thing of beauty. Good luck finding one. Thanks for showing me something new.

Found one whole kit. The thing is in texas it is illegal to ship alcohol...

Username Hidden said:
Really? Sounds like @kronin323 should really chime in here and confirm. This is random facts AND about alcohol ... Right up his alley!

Edit: grammar

Kronin, man of the situation !

Username Hidden said:

Into Canada? I had 3 bottles of booze shipped to the US from Germany once. It was a huge pain in the ass and got held up in customs for a bit but it got here. Too bad you're so far east. I'm only a few hours south of Manitoba and Saskatchewan. If you can't make it work pass along the info I might snatch it up.

Yeah no prob ! I'm thinking of a road trip in TX if there's no way to ship it into a state closer than where I am. It might not work, if it doesn't I'll let you know for sure ! We gotta help each other !

Latest Posts

Back