• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley x Macallan flask

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Into Canada? I had 3 bottles of booze shipped to the US from Germany once. It was a huge pain in the ass and got held up in customs for a bit but it got here. Too bad you're so far east. I'm only a few hours south of Manitoba and Saskatchewan. If you can't make it work pass along the info I might snatch it up.
Why did it get held up in customs? Do you think an individual could buy this particular product from a store and arrange shipping out of state/country after?

Some people reacted to this post.
I looked for flights, it'd be around 700$ cdn ..

Each way?

Texas is a biiiig state

700$ both ways but now that I'm thinking of it.. That's half the price of the item...

And yeah, that's without transport and probably hotel and food...

What would a drive cost?

In my Jeep more than that both way, with my wife's car it'd cost less but it'd take me 2 days to get there + food...

Username Hidden said:
In my Jeep more than that both way, with my wife's car it'd cost less but it'd take me 2 days to get there + food...
What I'd assumed... Gas...hotel... Food...

Very costly

I would think if it is at a business they should be-able to ship? Maybe I wrong?

Username Hidden said:
I would think if it is at a business they should be-able to ship? Maybe I wrong?
I called them and they won't ship :(

Back