• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X-Metal Authenticity Checklist

even though the auction states 'no returns' that doesn't apply where fake goods are concerned - the gloves are off!!

even though the auction states 'no returns' that doesn't apply where fake goods are concerned - the gloves are off!!
I agree. If the seller refuses, will eBay do something about it?... Because the seller is 100% conviced these are 100% authentic because he bought them from the oakley store...

Last edited:
should do - firstly file a dispute with eBay- the seller may just roll over. then just get as much proof as you can that they are fakes. as kronin says, point them to this thread. alternatively send them to oakley and get a letter confirming your worst fears. dont settle for a partial refund. good luck.

I believe I read somewhere here that, if you paid via paypal, filing a claim with paypal protects you better than filing with ebay. But once you do one, you can't do the other.

I believe I read somewhere here that, if you paid via paypal, filing a claim with paypal protects you better than filing with ebay. But once you do one, you can't do the other.
Hmmm... i did use PayPal. I hate dealing with hassles... i already offered to pay the seller for the cost of return-shipping. I'd have to weigh the pros/cons of where to file my complaint. I'm going back-and-forth with the seller right now.

Back