• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X metal Juliet

Ryan2312

Oakley Beginner
Good Morning -- New to this forum.

Trying to decide to do with my Oakley's. I have a pair on X metal juliet's. They were bought in 2003 and have a Juliet 1999 coin in the box. They are titanium frame with ice iridium lenses I believe. The lenses are prescription. I have the original box, two soft cases, 2 microfiber bags and some extra nose pieces. Glasses are still original and have never been fixed.

I don't wear them very often and the nose bridge is becoming a lose. Was wondering if it is worth it to fix them? Does this hurt the value that they are current original? Is there someone that works on these glasses?
I was told awhile back that these glasses could be worth some good money. Is there a resource to find out what the current value would be?

Thanks for any infomation.
Ryan

Trying to decide to do with my Oakley's. I have a pair on X metal juliet's. They were bought in 2003 and have a Juliet 1999 coin in the box. They are titanium frame with ice iridium lenses I believe. The lenses are prescription. I have the original box, two soft cases, 2 microfiber bags and some extra nose pieces. Glasses are still original and have never been fixed.

I don't wear them very often and the nose bridge is becoming a lose. Was wondering if it is worth it to fix them? Does this hurt the value that they are current original? Is there someone that works on these glasses?
I was told awhile back that these glasses could be worth some good money. Is there a resource to find out what the current value would be?

Thanks for any infomation.
Ryan
Yeah, it’s worth fixing them up. @xmetal can help you.

Thanks for any information.
Ryan
Welcome.

Every model from the Oakley X-Metal line is worth fixing.
Members all over the world are experienced tuning X-Metal.
Are you in Europe or US?

The best resource (s) would be actual transactions: either completed sales here in the marketplace (sadly some edit the sell post to remove pricing) or eBay completed transactions. All Juliets are titanium and since you have ice lenses you probably have plasma/ice. A nice combo to be sure but one of tens of thousands in that same combo and one of hundreds of thousands of Juliets over the decade long production. In LNIB (like new in box) condition is about $450 USD. If you get the frame/nose coupler done that's my valuation, don't get it done and it's basically the same as differed maintenance on a car and take $50 off. Polarized add $25.

Back