• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X metal Shirts

I really like these tees- they are very soft and have a nice, somewhat athletic fit but they do seem to be on the thin side. They're made in Guatemala for folks like GRF who really know their apparel and I found this an interesting contrast to the SI tees that appropriately state "made in the USA".
Like a typical American, when I pulled them out of the bag I looked at the Made in USA printing on the SI shirt then felt how soft the others were I actually thought "man we sure do know how to make awesome tees". Then I saw the Guatemala label (no offense to our large contingent of Guatemalan members) and thought "I wonder how long these will last?".
However all tees are equal in the eyes of my wife's washing machine... ;)

Although they are not specifically labeled 'slim fit' I would say they do fit a little more snug than the regular fit t's as I typically buy a (M) in the slim fit tees and a small in the regular fit. I tried on both the (M) and (S) and the (M) was a better fit in this case. The material almost feels like a brushed cotton and I highly recommend cold wash, inside out, with hang dry.

20141207_211816.jpg

20141207_211936.jpg

Back