1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Tags:
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oakley X-Metal XX Military Tio 2 G15 polarized Zeiss lenses Cerakote - s-l1600.jpg

Oakley X-metal XX . Custom two tone paint job. Millitary Tio 2 Style. Cerakote Forest Green and Coyote Tan. With Zeiss G15 polarized lenses. This pair is in very good preowned condition. Just back from tune up and never worn since. Asking $525 shipped. Custom painted by Dr.chopshop.com

Last edited by a moderator: 9/25/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    Would you consider selling for less without the lenses?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Chris is first but I'm second with the same question. And may I say this is one of the coolest sale thread titles I've read! I just had to click....

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes that is something i would consider. I have to give the Dr. credit for coming up with this pairs name. My name for them was desert storm special editions. Something like that and he said no they are military Tio 2.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Those are really nice looking. Please let me know if anything falls through.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available. Accepting best offers. Thank you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any interest in trading

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No i'm not looking to trade. Thank you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Those things are awesome - full stop. One of the nicest Juliets I've ever seen.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not Juliet, these are XX

Anonymous likes this.