• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X-metal XX With Black Iridium

Viper93

Oakley Expert
Canada
Just wondering what the going rate for a pair of X-metal XX With Black Iridium lenses is? With matching box and coin.

Thanks

lol. No problem.

I found a couple pair in the box with no serial. 24K and TiO2 are a lot easier to find. It's like everyone that bought the xmetal/black threw the box away on the way home from the store.

All 4 original XX with serial matching boxes have become incredibly hard to find, I had a couple stolen some years ago and only had those two, after that bad luck I was motivated to get all four but it was relentless effort, especially as I specifically wanted the black bar-code labels with the horizontal glass image, rather that the two colour labels with vertical glass pic which were the later labels. I got them all serial matching 1st generation but the plasma-ice has the text bar-code, I don't know if that pair had a graphic label of any kind, but they are all complete and in excellent/mint condition.

Latest Posts

Back