1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Viper93

Viper93 Oakley Beginner

Just wondering what the going rate for a pair of X-metal XX With Black Iridium lenses is? With matching box and coin.

Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

350-400 dollar range depending on the condition of everything

3. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

Good luck finding a matching box. I've been looking for months. No box is easy.

4. Viper93

Viper93 Oakley Beginner

Thanks jcesl2 for the good news ... lol

5. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

lol. No problem.

I found a couple pair in the box with no serial. 24K and TiO2 are a lot easier to find. It's like everyone that bought the xmetal/black threw the box away on the way home from the store.

6. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

All 4 original XX with serial matching boxes have become incredibly hard to find, I had a couple stolen some years ago and only had those two, after that bad luck I was motivated to get all four but it was relentless effort, especially as I specifically wanted the black bar-code labels with the horizontal glass image, rather that the two colour labels with vertical glass pic which were the later labels. I got them all serial matching 1st generation but the plasma-ice has the text bar-code, I don't know if that pair had a graphic label of any kind, but they are all complete and in excellent/mint condition.