• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley x Rag & Bone Frogskins

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
There are still some of us who like them, so yes it does matter.

Batty has become a big frog hater lately, yet still reads and posts about them. Although I have to agree with him on this release. Not impressed with the o review pics, but I realize that is just my opinion

I've been a Frog hater for awhile and with good reason. Everything that has come out in the past year or two has been recycled colorways and rubbish designs. Nothing truly original, but that's Frogskins for you.

They re-released Crystal Black with +Red after it's been an existing colorway for years. Why? Different SKU, same product yet it's more expensive because it's part of the Crystal Black "collection."

So why keep posting negativity in these threads? This site is about people who love Oakley and this section is particularly about people who love frogskins. My grandmother alway said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

So why keep posting negativity in these threads? This site is about people who love Oakley and this section is particularly about people who love frogskins. My grandmother alway said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
Not trying to get into a fight or argue with anyone. I am just frustrated at the level of saturation we have seen with the Frogskins, especially this year.

I'm not even a Frogskins fan either, I'm frustrated more for you guys and as an Oakley enthusiast.