• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley X-Squared (Ruby Iridium) - $400

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

SOLD, MODS PLEASE LOCK

Hey guys, it feels like I haven't been on here in at least maybe 3 years, so much has changed...
Anyway, about 2 years ago, I stopped working for Oakley after a falling out of sorts. Ever since then, I thought that I would leave the door open in case there the fire for collecting came back. In this case however, it hasn't.

I don't make on here much as you can tell, so if you could, reply to me by email, cmstevens2@yahoo.com or by six zero two - seven one seven - seven eight nine one. PayPal ready of course.

Forgive me if pics are too large. If I don't respond, I'm probably at working, sleeping, or with family. I'll do my best to be as prompt as possible. Shipped to US only. I'll take care of shipping costs, unless you want it expedited.

If any of these are locally sold or pending local sale, I'll keep you updated. Sundays and Mondays I have off, unless I inform you otherwise.

The image currently posted below is not mine as I'm in a time crunch, but I will more pix of my own pair later as time permits. I do not own a stand, but I do have a special Oakley baseball from the 2012 spring training tour that I will include.

Oakley X- Squared w/ Ruby Iridium - $400

Worn less than 5 times, still tight frame, tight nose bridge, no scratches on lenses. Still comes with box, coin, and bag.
00G0G_jWKpbIX5dcS_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent

PENDING SALE, almost immediately after post lol

Lol

'

Last edited:
Inbox full.

Thanks!

Someone is ALL over these XS!!

Hog... :)

Noone wanted to sell me a brown juliet so I got a poloshed fire and a xsquared lol

Back