1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oakley X Squared
    - Black carbon frame with Polarized black iridium lenses
    - Original Oakley box, coin, and paperwork included

-Also includes Authentic Oakley Violet Iridium chopped lenes

The frame has wear and slight nicks on top as I usually set them down bottom up. Aside from asthetics, the frames are in excellent condition: the nose bridge is very firm and tight as well as the ear stems, I believe I just replaced the ear stems rubbers with Oakley Juliet rubber pieces, and the temple and nose rubber are Linegear.

The original black polarized lenses also have a few scratches I tried to emphasis in the pictures below. The scratches maybe a level some people would not use, however, the scratches did not both me and were not in my sight.

The chopped lenses are Oakley Violet iridium lenses from a set of Oakley Batwolfs that I chopped down myself. They are by far from perfect fit or professional quality cut, but this combination is something I always wanted and looks amazing and are quite unique.

These XS are not a collectors set, they are a very solid setup and meant to be enjoyed for daily use.

$355 Shipped USPS
    Paypal gift only
    Ready to go, but give me up to two business days to get shipped due to erratic work schedule.

Oakley X Squared   XS - IMAG0062_zpsfn8hbzbx.jpg

Oakley X Squared   XS - 20141110_204129_zpszocnaawv.jpg

Oakley X Squared   XS - IMAG0064_zps1iy08nts.jpg

Oakley X Squared   XS - 20141110_203948_zpspz2xpyei.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/11/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.