• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley X Squared XS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Oakley X Squared
- Black carbon frame with Polarized black iridium lenses
- Original Oakley box, coin, and paperwork included

-Also includes Authentic Oakley Violet Iridium chopped lenes

The frame has wear and slight nicks on top as I usually set them down bottom up. Aside from asthetics, the frames are in excellent condition: the nose bridge is very firm and tight as well as the ear stems, I believe I just replaced the ear stems rubbers with Oakley Juliet rubber pieces, and the temple and nose rubber are Linegear.

The original black polarized lenses also have a few scratches I tried to emphasis in the pictures below. The scratches maybe a level some people would not use, however, the scratches did not both me and were not in my sight.

The chopped lenses are Oakley Violet iridium lenses from a set of Oakley Batwolfs that I chopped down myself. They are by far from perfect fit or professional quality cut, but this combination is something I always wanted and looks amazing and are quite unique.

These XS are not a collectors set, they are a very solid setup and meant to be enjoyed for daily use.

$355 Shipped USPS
Paypal gift only
Ready to go, but give me up to two business days to get shipped due to erratic work schedule.

IMAG0062_zpsfn8hbzbx.jpg

20141110_204129_zpszocnaawv.jpg

IMAG0064_zps1iy08nts.jpg

20141110_203948_zpspz2xpyei.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.