• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley X-Squared

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwidjibo

Oakley Beginner
Hi, everyone
I recently purchased a pair of oakley x-squared from ebay, and the Item was listed as BNIB with original packaging but when I received the item there was no extra rubber bits and the x-metal case was missing but the sleeve for the case was in the box. The seller is saying that oakley don't ship these with a case. So I wanted to get peoples opinions on what should come in the box.
Any help appreciated.

Yep, seller probably kept those pieces to sell them for additional money. I would request a partial refund if they were listed BNIB, because it sounds like they were misrepresented. Depending on the deal, you may even request a full refund if the seller refuses a partial refund. You could easily file a protection claim of the seller doesn't cooperate.

Ask the seller to mail you an X-Metal soft vault or give you the retail credit so you can purchase one. If you paid over the retail price I would file a claim if seller refused. If you paid under the retail price this is why you are getting a deal but the seller still misrepresented the item and should have disclosed this pertinent information.

Ouch. You should definitely file a claim. You've been cheated.

Thanks to all those who replied, I ended up getting a refund for the price of a replacement case, which is fine by me, so thanks for the help people, I guess this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.