1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    85.7%
    Recently purchased these from a member on here and wasn't quite in the shape I was hoping for . Bought for 380 selling for 360.00 (PRICE DROP 340.00) The frames are super tight the the rubbers are mint lenses are not oem but 9/10 look like custom cut lenses frame is 9/10. Missing the gaskets that I was told can be bought off ebay for 9.99. The set includes box coin and paper work hard case no MF bag 360.00 all included. Shipping outside of the US at buyers expense. Update will add a MF bag just not the OEM one.

Oakley XS PLASMA FIRE COMPLETE PRICE DROP! - IMG_4880.JPG

Oakley XS PLASMA FIRE COMPLETE PRICE DROP! - IMG_4885.JPG

Oakley XS PLASMA FIRE COMPLETE PRICE DROP! - IMG_4881.JPG

Oakley XS PLASMA FIRE COMPLETE PRICE DROP! - IMG_4882.JPG

Oakley XS PLASMA FIRE COMPLETE PRICE DROP! - IMG_4887.JPG

Oakley XS PLASMA FIRE COMPLETE PRICE DROP! - IMG_4883.JPG

Oakley XS PLASMA FIRE COMPLETE PRICE DROP! - IMG_4886.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 3/14/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    85.7%
    BUMP PRICE DROP 340.00 all included

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

Rating:
    100%
    @Aarron what was the condition issues you weren't happy with? They look great from photos.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    85.7%
    Well I compared them to an OEM plasma fire nib and they are a little bit lighter in color so they looked refinished and there's a a few very small slight nicks on the frame but the finish is perfect over top of the nicks which also clued me in that they have been refinished and that wasn't stated in the ad that I bought them from.

Last edited by a moderator: 3/14/16
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @Aarron do you think the lenses are Oakley lenses?

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    85.7%
    Honesty I can't tell they are OEM thick and they are polarized. If they are not oem they are of high quality.

Anonymous likes this.