• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Xx Tio2 Vs 24k W/c Has More Value? Rare?

24K has more value, I would say nearly double the value too. The 24K was limited to 750, I dont know how many TI02 were made.

Not sure how many xmxx 24k was produce but I think the op is talking about Xmetal XX and not about juliet and xsquared 24k

yup XX tio2 compared to xx 24k thanks for the inputs... appreciate it

There are more 24K than TiO2. The 24K had a rerelease in '09 along with the XM, but the TiO2 and plasma didn't . Also back in the day, if memory serves well, the Oakley warranty dept started trading R1 for 24K due to the R1 cracking issues.

There are more 24K than TiO2. The 24K had a rerelease in '09 along with the XM, but the TiO2 and plasma didn't . Also back in the day, if memory serves well, the Oakley warranty dept started trading R1 for 24K due to the R1 cracking issues.

Wow, didn't know that 24k have been rereleased but TiO2(thought both was rereleased) didn't. Makes me wonder why the 24k costs more :errwhat:

IMHO it looks nicer on display, also maybe this is why there're more 24K complete with box and coin than complete TiO2

Back