• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley XX TiO2

Black or white rubber?

• White

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Black

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

thisguy

I am Jim Jannard...
OH, USA
Picked up my first gen XX TiO2 today from the post office. Lenses have a few minor scratches on them but nothing that impairs vision. A plus that they came with a BNIB pair of BI lenses. The frame is in excellent condition I think, nose coupler is a little loose but just makes it easier to put them on. They came with juliet small nose pads but I changed them to linegear large. Very happy to have a TiO2 in my collection!
ahyrunag.jpg
3e2ereqe.jpg

Last edited:
Pics..Pics..pics .. :)

*Loaded late for me I guess.. Really nice pair. I sent a Xquared and a Penny to Xman for a tio2 and a reverse Tio2.. Cant wait to get them back..

Now my only question is if I should keep the rubbers black or change them to white?
yzuny7yq.jpg

Not my picture, I found it on the internet.

Pics..Pics..pics .. :)

*Loaded late for me I guess.. Really nice pair. I sent a Xquared and a Penny to Xman for a tio2 and a reverse Tio2.. Cant wait to get them back..
You replied before I was able to put the pictures up lol. Super quick response. Thanks for your input. After seeing the black in person I like it but the white doesn't look bad either.

Thats one thing I like about changing the rubbers and lenses on Oakleys.. They are so easy to do that you if you want the whites on them, you can do it in 5 seconds. Whatever you like to rock them bro. They good look too, I just prefer the classic Tio2.

You replied before I was able to put the pictures up lol. Super quick response. Thanks for your input. After seeing the black in person I like it but the white doesn't look bad either.
Well, you know how it is......once you go black................;)

Now my only question is if I should keep the rubbers black or change them to white?
yzuny7yq.jpg

Not my picture, I found it on the internet.

I have both colors on Juliet Ti02's and they both look awesome. The black is more conventional, the white will tend to get dirty and you will want to extend the white unobtainium by wearing them less...

I have both colors on Juliet Ti02's and they both look awesome. The black is more conventional, the white will tend to get dirty and you will want to extend the white unobtainium by wearing them less...
Damn I like the way they fit me so I plan on wearing them. I guess I will stick with black. Thanks for your input.