• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley XX's replacement nose/ear pieces?

Those are cheaper than eBay prices and are authentic :)

1x Juliet accessory frame kit ordered. Now just need to see if they will also work with my plastic XX Twentys.

Last edited:
Just got my aftermarket replacement lenses in the mail today. A little thinner than the originals, easy to install, look good and seem to work well also. Will check them out tomorrow in direct sunlight.

Just need some replacement black ear socks and nose pads, but will see if I can get the Juliet nose pads to fit first (thanks for the tip on the Kuztomized).

i know someone who still has a stash of rootbeer kits BNIB

Hi, sorry to resurrect an old thread here, if there are some root beer vintage XX silicone replacements, I would be interested. Had mine since I was in the army (almost 20 years) and would like to restore them as they’re a bit battered.

Any info appreciated. Thanks

Any chance at finding some black nose pieces and arm pieces for the original XX's? Thought I would try and resurrect an old post instead of starting a new one! Thanks!

Any chance at finding some black nose pieces and arm pieces for the original XX's? Thought I would try and resurrect an old post instead of starting a new one! Thanks!
This is your best bet. But you better get it before I decide I need another spare for the apocalypse.

Back