1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

I'm thinking about setting out in a mission to start collecting all the different variations and styles of Zero's. But before I do, could someone possibly let me know what I'm in for? Like, what are the "rarer" of the lot and what should I be expecting to pay for those rarer frames? Figure if I can get a perspective on what the most expensive ones are it'll make things a bit easier.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

3. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Good luck man. I know 0.3P can pull close to 1000 new...

4. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

wow. Someone got a bargain getting a pair for $219 BNIB recently!

5. dann

dann Oakley Beginner

1000 might be a bit extreme, but collecting all the Zero's is a tough feat nowadays. Best bet is some serious networking. Best of luck, they are awesome.

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

ive resolved to acknowledging that collecting all the zeros is next to
    impossible unless you crap
    gold. i'll be happy with my NIB 0.4 glittergulch.. and hope for a mint subzero to come my way one day. that said, im always on the lookout for old zeros on second-hand sites, just in case..

7. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

Yeah I'd agree. You'd need a combination of serious luck and lots of cash to get them.

8. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

perhaps im thinking of a different one but i though for sure that was the going rate

9. mtedenajimenez

mtedenajimenez Oakley Beginner

tough to find them mint, and when you do, you gotta pay, for the popular designs/colorways that you will probably want anyway. i'd say the majority of desirable zero's on ebay all have some scratches (and don't have original boxes), and once you have a scratch on a zero lens, that's it. i had a couple of NIB zero's on my list and almost took them off, but got lucky on one, and maybe a second soon. i can't imagine trying to get a lot of them being how tough it's been to just find a couple.

10. BADNESS

BADNESS Resident Troublemaker

I'd PM Fear. I think he has the set. Might be able to shed some light on what you are in for :wink: