• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleyforum 3.0 Looks Awesome

I like the look on the computer but on my phone this is really hard to use so far

You should try a forum app if you can. I like tapatalk, there's also forumrunner. Never even know updates happen because it always looks the same, even for every forum it's compatible with.

It seems to me that it works even better in tapatalk than it did before.

Am I imagining this or do other people notice it?

Some features I forgot to mention include "People you Follow", "Status Updates", and "Likes".

Status Updates
Just like updating your status on Twitter or Facebook, you can update your status on Oakley Forum. When you update your status it will be displayed on your profile and in the news feed of people who follow you. See Below:

There are a couple ways to update your status. First off you can simply hover on your username in the navbar and as seen at the bottom of the drop down you can update your status.
screenshot20130326at723.png

You can also go to your profile and update your status form the status update box there(pictured below).
screenshot20130326at724.png

Once you post your status it will be displayed on your profile as seen below:

People you Follow
You can follow people who interest you. By following someone you can stay up to date with what they are doing on the forum in your newsfeed.

There are several ways to follow someone.
The first involves simply going to "Your account" and selecting "People you Follow", from there you can enter the username of members on the forum to follow them(seen below).
screenshot20130326at724g.png

You can also follow a member by clicking on there username from a thread or anywhere on the forum. Up will pop there "mini-profile" and from there you can click "follow". In addition, it will show you whether the member is following you.
screenshot20130326at731.png

You can also like a post just like you like something on facebook. To like a post you simply click the "like" button on the bottom right of the post(Pictured below)

Once you are following people, you can go to your news feed and see what the people you are following are up to. (pictured below)

I changed the background on the site to be a little darker, since I know a lot of people complained about it being to bright with the white. Is it any better? Do you prefer this or before?

Back