• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyForum 3.0

Thanks for the hard work and efforts to keep the forum current. I'm sure there will be many new features available now.

Yeh I definately agree with the sans-seriff font idea. I am going to try that out sometime today. I also know what you guys mean about being lost in a thread at times. I am trying to think of how to seperate it better, I think having a diff color of signature background might be a start. Any ideas?

Yeh I definately agree with the sans-seriff font idea. I am going to try that out sometime today. I also know what you guys mean about being lost in a thread at times. I am trying to think of how to seperate it better, I think having a diff color of signature background might be a start. Any ideas?

Anyway to box each post? Just an outline around the posts would probably work. Also, why ads?

And I owe you a pm

I am having issues with tapatalk. It keeps saying incorrect password. I will reenter it and it will work untill I lock my phine for a bit. After that it will not work unless I redo it again. Would this be a problem with the update or my app?

Are you gonna add more styles to choose from? I only notice Blue and a general one.

Personally the forum seems like it's too bright and a dark colored theme would be much better and easier on the eyes.

I'm tired of the alerts. I've turned them all of on my desktop and Tapatalk.

Also I don't think the trophy points are accurate, I should have at least 150 for 5000 posts.

And now my post count is 10000 for some reason!

I'm tired of the alerts. I've turned them all of on my desktop and Tapatalk.

Also I don't think the trophy points are accurate, I should have at least 150 for 5000 posts.

And now my post count is 10000 for some reason!
Yup....post counts all doubled.......just some tweaks and we should be all good. :)

Back