1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. stevan5150

stevan5150 Oakley Enthusiast

Hey guys as you all know I am going to California for vacation in June, and i am making a 1st time stop to the Oakley HQ on JUNE 7th which is a thursday. I know alot of you guys live in that area or is at least a few hours away (DOC CHOP, SpliceD) and i know that BATWOLF is wanting to head that way in June. I just thought it would be cool to do a huge meetup that day and maybe take some group pics and visit with each other. Yes i know that most people here have been and it isn't that exciting, but it mostly for the experience of meeting people of the forum in our promised land lol. I think it would be a lot of fun guys, lets make it happen!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

I would love to meet up bit far for me thou

3. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I would love to meet up, but Thursday is a bit tough as i have work until 5pm and traffic going down that way at that time is a pain. Friday or Saturday would've worked better for me, but i know you're here on vacation and timing for you is a bit of an issue as well. I'll try to see what i can do, but i can't promise anything :)

4. stevan5150

stevan5150 Oakley Enthusiast

Cool man let me know

5. Pjam23

Pjam23 Oakley Collector

I live in Dan Diego just a couple of hours from HQ I'll Love to meet up with you guys up there I'll move my schedule around see what we
    Can do, I'll let you guys know

6. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

i wish i lived anywhere near there, id love to meet with you all. im pretty much on the other side of the country lol

7. eldiablojoe

eldiablojoe Oakley Beginner

Hmmm, what day of the week is that? Maybe...

8. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Thursday, as you quoted. :wink:

9. eldiablojoe

eldiablojoe Oakley Beginner

D'oh! Getting late on the left coast- and I'm a couple glasses of vino into the eve...

10. Mizztyler91

Mizztyler91 Oakley Beginner

I'm pretty close to you, all of us here in the midwest too far away from SoCal should meet somewhere like St Louis or Kansas City