• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakleykid69 Here!

Oakleykid69

Oakley Expert
Hey all,
I'm an avid collector of Oakley sunglasses. Recently I've gotten into some trouble and sadly i will probably have to try to part with some parts of my collection. Once I get back on my feet I will have to get back on my path to an Ultimate collection. Hope everything is well with you all and hopefully we will be able to help each other out.
Thanks
O Kid 69

Welcome to the forum.

I'm very sorry to hear about you getting into trouble. Hopefully you can make it through it and come out even better and stronger after all is done.

I appreciate the kind words, I have heard nothing but great things about the people on this forum, I understand I have to wait to list my eyewear that I need to sell. In the mean time you can check out some of them at this link......
Bergo7's Library | Photobucket

Again thanks guys, I'm just sorry that I have to make sacrifices with things that I love.

You have some nice Oaks there. Welcome to the forum and hope things work out for you :thumb:

welcome in your community O Kid....

sorry to hear about your situation - i hope, everything will change soon!
please check the forum rules >> Forum rules

I apologize and I will do whatever I need to abide by the forum rules. I am just trying to help cover the cost of my legal fees that have just come about but understand. Sorry for any problems.

Back